Monday, June 29, 2015

DISNEY's Pixar Inside Out 'joy' INSPIRED Makeup


                                                 Joy: "Atta girl! Now you're getting it!"

Hey everyone!! today i did a Joy inspired makeup!!
and i hope i did it some justice!!!
i really like the color combo!



These are the Products i used:
Wet N Wild concealer stick as primer 
Bh cosmetics 120 palette version 1 (eyeshadows)
(if you want to know specific color let me know)
Wet N Wild creme eyeliner in black
Rimmel London scandalous eyeliner in nude
Wet N Wild blush in Heather Silk
Wet N Wild lipstick in Cherry Picking
Rimmel London scandal eyes retro glam mascara in Extreme Black 
Foundation: Maybelline super stay in Nude
(Note: my foundation is lighter than my skin tone because of summer, my skintone has gotten darker and i have yet to get a darker shade!)





Thank You for visiting my blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment