Thursday, April 17, 2014

DISNEY: "a Bug's Life" Princess Atta INSPIRED Makeup

Who else likes a bug's life?
i do!!!
i love the animation! one of my fav. movies! 
so i decided to do Princess Atta inspired makeups!
and i hope i nailed it! 
Products used:
FACE:
Flower beauty about face foundation in LF6
Ben nye Banana powder
Flower  Powder up loose powder in L02
Maybelline Define a brow in dark brown
EYES:
Wet N Wild concealer stick using it as a concealer
Bh Cosmetics 120 palette in 1st edition
(see video to see what eyeshadows i used)
Milani Liquif'eye metallic eye liner pencil in Black
L'oreal The infallible Blackbuster liquid eyeliner in black
Rimmel Lash Accelerator endless mascara
LIPS: 
Wet N Wild mega last Lipstick in 907C
AND THAT'S IT!
That's all i used on my face.. lol
im super excited to do more Disney inspired looks
its just soo much fun to do! 
so if you want to request a Disney character or any character really! let me know either on here or on my Youtube channel or better yet! on my Twitter!! im always on twitter!! @carolcarol92

Thank You so much for checking out my blog and my videos! i really like your feedback! and feel free to follow me on here and on my youtube! username : carolcarol92
again Thank You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment